Life Insurance Links | Information | Rates | Applications
No Exam Life Insurance
Life insurance that does not require any medical exam or physical. Limited health questions are asked on the application so you could be approved quickly. No exam life insurance may be more expensive than fully underwritten life insurance depending on the company, type of life insurance, amount of insurance and your age. However, more people can qualify for no exam insurance than qualify for typically underwritten life insurance. Check the premiums or call (800) 882-5009 to talk about your options.
Temporary coverage (up to 30 years depending on your age). Term insurance premiums are low but increase once you are past the selected term period - 10 years - 20 years - 30 years. Great for temporary needs or for low cost protection that fits comfortably in your budget. Most term insurance policies can be converted (regardless of your health) to permanent life insurance; whole life or universal life. The conversion period varies from company to company so check this detail before you purchase.
Term insurance death benefits are typically used for:
- Paying off your mortgage so your family can remain in your home
- Providing funds for college costs for your children
- Paying off debts and credit cards
- Replacing your lost income
- Generally to allow your family to maintain a lifestyle they are used to
- Paying off business debts
- Providing funding for business buy-sell agreements
Whole Life Insurance
Guaranteed protection with a level premium up to age 120 or you can select to pay premiums for a limited time; 10 years - 20 years - to age 65. Whole life insurance builds cash values that can be accessed via policy loans when needed. A policy loan is a useful financial tool to get access to your cash values. Consult an adviser to avoid adverse tax consequences if the loan is not handled properly.
Final Expense Life Insurance or Senior Life Insurance
Final Expense Life Insurance is intended to provide cash for funeral and related costs. It is usually purchased at ages 50+ in amounts of $5,000 to $50,000. Quite often when people retire they lose the life insurance from their job and decide to get a final expense life insurance policy. The application is short and no medical exam is normally required. See what it would cost to protect your family.
Watch this video to learn the basics of life insurance.
- Why do you need life insurance?
- How much do you need?
- What type of life insurance is right for you and your family?
Anderson & Associates
222 S 5th
P.O. Box 353
Seward NE 68434
Phone: (402) 643-6140
Toll Free: (800) 882-5009
Fax: (888) 770-3098
Nebraska Agent License #2896601
Missouri Agent License #8371661
- Contact Us
- Disclaimer | LifeInsuranceNebraska.com
- Guarantee Issue
- Term Quotes
- Learn More
- Life Insurance If Your Health Isn’t Great
- Life Insurance for Nebraskans
- Request Information
- Senior Life Quotes
- Senior Whole Life Insurance Information Request
- Terms and Conditions
- Thank You
- Thank you. The information you requested will arrive soon.